Nukus branch of Navoi State Mining Institute Legal advice
Legal service is a position of the Navoi State Mining Institute, which is compulsorily organized or reduced in accordance with the norms and criteria established by law for the purpose of legal support of Nukus activity.
The branch has a legal staff consisting of one state unit.
The legal service reports directly to the director of the Nukus branch of the Navoi State Mining Institute.
According to the Plan “On legal services of national organizations and bodies”, approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated January 19, 2017 No. PP-2733, the main areas of activity of the legal service are:
– organization of the rule of law and ensuring the rule of law in the law enforcement activities of the branch;
– control over compliance of normative-legal and other documents produced (adopted) by the branch with the legislation;
– Joining the work of departments and faculties of the branch on issues of participation in the legislative activity of the branch, the preparation of recommendations for improving the legislation;
– Improving the legal culture and legal literacy of employees of the branch, the content and importance of the normative and legal acts adopted for them, as well as participation in the delivery of modern information and communication technologies;
– contractual – legal and claim – litigation, ensuring reliable protection of property and other interests of the branch